Saturday, December 16, 2017

Saturday Snuggles | Secret Not Secret Kit Club

     Hey Crafty Friends!  It's been awhile, but I'm back with a new project.  I actually took the pictures today, scrapped the photos today and am now blogging it all in the same day...who am I??
     This layout was created for the December scrapping party at The Secret Not Secret Kit Club.  I can't wait to get my first kit from them and share it with you.
    The first challenge of the day was getting sketchy with Meggy and a sketch by Laura of Beads Buttons and Birds.  Of course I had to take the sketch and flip it on it's side because why leave anything the way it's shown right!
     The photos are of my kiddos this morning.  We didn't have anywhere to rush off to...it was snowy...perfect for just relaxing.  After breakfast they snuggled together to watch some cartoons and then J toddled over to snuggle with the puppy for a bit.
     If you followed me for a bit you know I'm trying to kill my stash, and at very least my kits.  99% of this layout came from an old (circa 2015) My Creative Scrapbook kit that focused heavily on the Family Frenzy line from Bella Blvd.  The collection is so old that I couldn't even find any on Amazon!
     Most of my accents however came from the Simple Stories We Are Family collection.  The photo stickers came in white, black and color so those were fun to spread around the page along with their self adhesive brads.  I'm usually not great at mixing collections, but these came together easily.
     I added some enamel dots, various labels from my stash and some Heidi Swapp color shine in Black Velvet before calling the layout done.
     I think that's it for now.  If you want to see more layouts I've done with this kit be sure to check out A Boy and His Dog and Kiss Kiss.  Thanks for joining me today, and until next time.  Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment