Wednesday, June 21, 2017

How To Save Your Kids Game Boxes

     Hey Scrappy Friends!  I keep coming up with ways to use The Best Glue Ever that I want to share with you.  I mean let's be real...if we can buy one glue that does all these things, and supports a small business, why not right!?
     So if your kiddos are anything like mine they are super rough on the boxes for their board games.  Look at the poor checkers box.
     I have tried other things to repair game boxes before, but none of them seem to hold.  I've used staples, tape, other glues and they always come back apart again quickly.  Enter The Best Glue Ever...
     All you have to do is put some in the areas you need to re-stick. I actually used more than needed here just to be me REALLY certain it wasn't going to come back undone.
     I also clipped the corners I wasn't working on together with binder clips since I knew nap time was coming to an end.  I could walk away then knowing all corners were held together until dry (which really doesn't take long) if baby girl woke up sooner than expected.
     Now look at this result!  There isn't a gap to be seen, and we can go back to enjoying our game without pieces falling all over, rubber bands holding things together or having to re-box.
     I really hope some of my ideas have been helping you look at your crafting supplies in new ways to use around your house.  Until next time....








No comments:

Post a Comment