Wednesday, June 7, 2017

How To Clean Your Purse Quickly

    Hey Scrappy Friends!  I wanted to share with you today a new way I found to use my ScraPerfect Best Cleaner Ever, and I'm so excited about the result.  
     I recently bought a new purse, and when I brought it in my husband's car I honestly don't know what happened, but it came out all black. The picture doesn't show how bad it really looked :-(
How to quickly clean your purse using The Best Cleaner Ever
     I figured I had nothing to lose, but I suggest testing on a small inconspicuous spot...just in case.  I tested on the bottom.
     To clean I just sprayed a bit on a cotton ball and rubbed where the black was.



     So are you ready for the result...The Best Cleaner Ever saved my new purse!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment