Monday, April 11, 2016

Let It Snow

Time for my second reveal of the month with Scrapbook Challenges.  This is another page based off a sketch. For once I stuck fairly closely to the sketch.
The papers are from Pebbles and I received them in my January My Creative Scrapbook kit.  The pink snowflakes are done with Heidi Swapp modeling paste mixed with a bit of liquitex white modeling paste to tone down the pink color to match the washi tape from the collection. Can you believe I used pink on one of my boy pages!?
A little tip on the embellishments in the top right corner...think outside the box.  Actually, in this case turn the box upside down.  The thing that looks like a snowflake is actually supposed to be an Elsa (Frozen) crown that I cut the crown piece off. 
Hope you are inspired to play along!

Sketch


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used the black cardstock...the lighter patterned papers looks so pretty on it...just pops off the page.

    ReplyDelete