Sunday, December 27, 2015

Wedding Party

I am hear today sharing a wedding layout that I completed using the December 1st sketch from Stuck? Sketches.  I changed the two photos to one large one and I used the flourish in the right corner to mimic the top of the sketch with a cluster of embellishments.  No title here because it's going in my wedding album so we all know what it's about :-)
So tell me your tricks to getting straight photos!  This layout is cock-eyed, but I noticed it looks that way in my photo.  I had it lined up with the edge of my table so it must be how I was standing.  What do you do to get the photos straight?

4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous take on the sketch, love those springish colours! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo for a beautiful layout....great background paper!!
    My camera has a grid that comes up when you hold the button down slightly before taking the photo. Use that to level things out for a straight photo! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - gorgeous photos to and the colours work so well - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely simple take on the sketch, it looks fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete