Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tiny Fan

Being home this week I managed to get a layout done last night!  I used the sketch from GrandDiva's Creative Corner.  Even though I made a few adjustments if you go to her site I think you can see the sketch was used fairly closely.  
The paper is from Echo Park's That's My Boy collection.  I've saving that paper with the football field on it for something special.  Since these are pictures of the Super Bowl I thought it was the perfect time to pull it out.  The modeling paste was left white and put through a Tim Holtz stencil.  I believe this one was just called something like splatters.
Well - off to get more cookies in the oven...until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Really layout and great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete