Friday, December 4, 2015

Soccer Friends

Morning Everyone!  In one of Facebook groups our challenge for December was to use a sunburst design, or paper, on your layout.  It's not something I'd normally use so it was quite a challenge for me.  I actually had to ask a friend how she completed her sunburst.  She used scrap paper to make a template, but with having our son and working I needed something quicker.  I found this you tube tutorial and it was done in no time! 
For my sunburst effect I used the Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy line. I didn't want to use all patterned paper because it looked so busy.  What I did was take a matching color and emboss and arrow pattern, from Heidi Swapp, in clear powder.  I gave the paper a little something, but not too much.
The background paper is from an old Studio Calico kit.  The title actually came from our son.  As I was working on the page he came over to see how it was going, saw the pictures and said..."Look, my soccer friends."
Hope you enjoyed the layout, and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment