Sunday, December 20, 2015

Slide Buddies

Hi fellow scrappers!  I'm here today sharing my newest layout for the (P)inspired challenge over at Paper Issues Facebook group.  The photo had lots of red, white and black elements in it, but what spoke to me was a striped onesie (see the stripes on the sleeves of our sons shirt?) and the saying on the pin said Be the reason someone smiles today.  It's hard to tell from the photo, but my husband is smiling over playing with our son in these photos.  It was the first time he has gotten to play with him at chick-fil-a.  I also used the black and white paper as a nod to the inspiration.
I had these photos on my desk for awhile, and had tried other things, but nothing seemed to work.  I even threw away a whole nights modeling paste work because it just didn't complement the photos.  I think this design worked well.
The papers are from Bella Blvd Color Chaos collection and came with my June kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  This is the fifth layout I have gotten out of that kit, and still have tons left! 
Thanks for joining me today.  I have plans to get more up this week, but in case I don't...Have a Merry Christmas!

Challenges
Southern Girls Challenge - A Bit of What you Fancy - I love enamel dots and stars

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout! Those papers are perfect for those sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete