Sunday, December 6, 2015

College Graduation Layout

Happy Sunday Everyone!  Today I'm up with a layout that I am using to enter the December Sketchy Saturday over at Paper Issues.  I took their sketch, but used it "backwards".  My title is where their photos are and my photos are where their blocks of paper should be.  Check the link out and you'll definitely be able to tell how I was inspired.
The paper and embellishments all come from the August 2015 creative kit over at My Creative Scrapbook. The papers are from the Fancy Pants Summer Sun Collection, as is the flair and my title.  My title is a project life card that I trimmed to fit the space.  
Hope you enjoyed what I created.  I'm signing off now to do the grocery shopping and hopefully get some scrappy time in after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment