Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Walk With Me Daddy

Happy Veterans Day Friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout I completed with the sketch from My Creative Sketches.  They are the challenge blog for the My Creative Scrapbook kits I receive. 
This layout was a bit different for me, not only because it included circles, but because of the very toned down color palette. I really wanted to have the photo be the focus...more than usual anyway...so I stuck with grey and a light aqua.
The paper are from a Studio Calico kit from almost two years ago.  The grid paper was perfect for the large amount of journalling I wanted to do on this photo.  The title is a combination of thickers and Jillibean Soup mini alphas.  The little man flair is from A Flair For Buttons on Etsy.
Hope you enjoyed and leave me a link below if you used this sketch so I can check out what you created!

5 comments: