Sunday, October 25, 2015

It Wasn't Me Mom

I've been a busy girl this month!  I don't really ever get a page done this quickly, but I was looking for something to work on yesterday and the sketch at Let's Capture our Memories was just perfect.   When I saw it I new exactly what pictures I wanted to use, but I wasn't sure about paper, and usually it take me forever to decide.  This one...I pulled out my Echo Park All About A Boy Scraps and it was done in less than an hour.  I really should have filmed a video it was so fast.  
Since I didn't get my journalling on yet I can tell you that one Sunday my hubby was at church already since he was playing for service...I had gotten M ready and turned on a show so I could get in the shower.  When I came out the entire container of baby powder was EVERYWHERE!  I really had to laugh because my little sister did the same thing when when she was about the same age.

No comments:

Post a Comment