Friday, August 21, 2015

So Handsome Layout

     Every time Laura releases a new sketch to us I'm just so excited to get started...this assignment for ScrapMuch!? was no different.  Doesn't this sketch leave so much room for some fun things!?

     I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use when I saw this....our son's four year old photo shoot.  This had to be some of the easiest photos we have ever had taken.  We walked into the portrait studio and were out in three minutes...literally...he smiled and did exactly what she said and we had awesome photos to choose from!
   I used mainly the Echo Park Jack & Jill collection for this.  The blue and orange was perfect to match our son's outfit and the feel of the wood background.  The fair is from A Flair For Buttons on Etsy.  If you haven't checked Shelley's shop out you really need too.  The orange dot washi is from Queen & Co and the orange cross hatch washi is from Freckled Fawn.  I think that Freckled Fawn washi has been on almost every layout I've done since it was received...I just love it!
   I also created a process video on this layout.  It can be found on my youtube channel...here.  I'd love to know your thoughts on the video!
   Well - enough yacking from me for now :-)  Until next time...Keep Scrapping!
 

3 comments: