Friday, August 7, 2015

#Bier Layout

     I'm back today with more pictures from our Munich honeymoon using a sketch from ScrapMuch!? These photos are from a Beer Garden we stumbled upon not far from our hotel that was so good we ended up there most nights.  I couldn't get over the size of the beers they served.  My favorite drink ended up being Radler...a mix of light beer and lemonade.  It sounds gross, but was so refreshing at it was beyond hot the week we were there.
    The beer paper has been in my stash since we got back from the trip...ten years ago.  The brown accents are from Close To My Heart and I received them during my  stay on the Paper Crafter Anonymous design team.  The title was cut from my Silhouette with a free font I had on my computer. And before you ask...yes that is a coaster from the restaurant.
   Short and sweet today.  Until next time...Keep Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch! Love that you used the coaster as one of the embellishments! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great layout! I love the use of the coaster from the bar! great job! I love it!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete