Friday, July 24, 2015

Zoo Fun Layout

     Can we start this post with looking at just how small our little man was!  This was his first trip to the zoo at right about 18 months.  We treated my Dad with a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo for Father's Day.  
     I used the newest sketch from ScrapMuch!? for my page.  It obviously doesn't follow it to the letter, but even when I start out saying I will follow it to the letter it rarely ends up that way.  I kept the strip at the top in addition to the layers behind the photo, but changed it to one large horizontal photo instead of a medium vertical one.  I always struggle with large photos, but was happy with how this came out.
   The paper is from Stampin' Up several years ago...before the catalog changed styles.   Some Thickers and monkey die cuts from a zoo swap I did a few months ago and the page was done.
   So...I want to see what you do with the sketch.  If you participate make sure to link here so I can leave you a comment.  Until next time...Keep Scrapping! 

2 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch, love the large photos and those monkeys are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page! Love the over sized photo!

    ReplyDelete