Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mini Album Blog Hop

     Hi everyone.  You should have arrived here from Heather's Crafty Heart...didn't she make such a cool mini album!?
     What I really loved about this hop was you could make something new or show your favorite past album.  I tried to get something created, but didn't make it so I'm sharing with you my favorite album I've ever made. I created it with a tutorial from My Sister Scrapper and the All About A Boy Collection from Echo Park.  Without further adieu....


     I hope you enjoyed the video.  Now before you hop on over to Charity's blog to see here amazing project please follow me with bloglovin and leave a comment to be entered to win a coin envelope mini album that I made.  You can also receive an additional entry for following my Facebook page.  Until next time...Keep Scrapping!

In case you get lost along the way - here's the full line up
1.   Me (Kelly Jean) - kelsterjean designs
2.  Amanda - Random Sweetness
3.  Nubia - The Papercutting Nerd
4.  Beth - Scrapping Wonders
5.  Heather M - Heather's Crafty Heart
6.  Lynn - Lynn's Everyday Ideas
7.  Charity - Scrappin' Chaos
8.  Mandi - Kraze of MJ
9.  Heather S - Coffee and Pretty Paper
10. Kristin - rukristin papercrafts

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Every little detail is amazing! I am going to try the twine and circle closure!! too cute!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute mini album! That Echo Park collection looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful album. I love my sisters scrapper tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the album--so many spaces for journaling and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful album! This blog hop is definitely inspiring me to create my own mini album. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I made a matchbook style mini album with the All About a Boy collection a few days ago:)

    ReplyDelete