Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Boys Will Be Boys

     When I saw the July 1st sketch over at Sketch~N~Scrap I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to use, and it came together in right around an hour.  An hour is probably a first for me as I tend to agonize over every little embellishment.
     The paper is an old boys collection from Echo Park that I have been hoarding, but I'm really trying to get through my stash as there are so many new collections I want to buy.  The flair is from an awesome Easy shop called A Flair For Buttons.  Some Bella enamel dots, Studio Calico wood veneer and Jillibean Soup ephemera and I was ready to go.  
   What do you think of the sketch and my take?  Will you use it?  I want to see if you do!  Until next time...Keep Scrapping!

11 comments:

  1. SUPER cute!!! I love this line and you did a wonderful job using it!!! This is a wonderfully masculine page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Echo Park and you did a great job with it on this fun boy page! I love the dark background against the plaid paper. It is such a great masculine touch! Love the little clusters of embellishments too! Super job! Thanks for playing with Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge EP fan and you just knocked that collection AND this sketch out of the ball park! Really love the addition of flair and veneers. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this boy page!! Great job with the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this masculine layout! Very cute. I love that tittle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout!! Fabulous photos :). Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute layout! Love the title. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome take on the sketch challenge! Loving the dark background and this line of papers is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Lynn for being the July Featured Scrapper at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Lyne!!! Your work is awesome! thanks for sharing it with us at Sketch n Scrap! your work shines!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete