Thursday, June 18, 2015

Southern Girls Goodbye

Time for my last reveal at Southern Girls Challenge Blog as they are changing their design team format.  Can you believe I've been with them for 16 months!  I've made lots of cool projects, and appreciate them giving this challenge newbie a chance.
The challenge this go round is to use white/cream - mint green and/or turquoise and coral and/or pink.  I used an old Studio Calico Kit for my paper and embellishments from Doodlebug and the Freckled Fawn April Kit called Oh Deer Me to create this pocket letter.  This is one of my favorite so far...right up there with the beach ones I did.
Today is also hubby and I's ten year anniversary! So...if I can get 20 comments (ten for our marriage and ten more for ten more years) I will give away a prize.  We're so happy today so I want to share that with you.  Until next time...Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this! I so want to get into pocket scrapping. Love what you did for this challenge. Congrats on your anniversary too! That is something special in this day and age. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, meant to say too. We're sad to be saying goodbye this challenge and please DO come and visit us and join in the challenges when you can. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete