Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Seriously?! Truck Layout

So I'm back with another layout from our trip to see Monster Jam!  I promise there is only one more trucks layout :-)  I had so many more great pictures from this event, but I tried to pick only some of our favorites.  
Even though I missed the deadline to enter for the prize I loved the June 1st sketch over at Stuck!? as I thought the circle element was perfect for a Monster Truck ring. I did flip the sketch though to accommodate the orientation of my photos and I traded the one photo on the bottom for two smaller ones. 
The papers are from Bella Blvd's Color Chaos collection and came as part of my June creative kit form My Creative Scrapbook. This is my second layout made from the contents of the kit...I have another coming up next week...and I still have enough paper/embellishments to do many more.  
The stickers are all from the Bella Blvd collection, but my accents come from various other places.  The orange washi is from a Freckled Fawn kit.  While the name dots are from DoodleBug and the Seriously title is a Simple Stories Snap card.  A little tip for you...the quote sticker in the right hand side didn't pop enough again my white background.  I took one of my comics and edged the sticker in an orange that matched the washi and it looks so much better.
Well, that's it for now.  Until next time...Keep Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, love the circle element and such great action shots! So glad you found inspiration at stuck?.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing action page.. super take on the sketch too.. BL

    ReplyDelete