Friday, June 26, 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday

If you're looking for the Scrap Our Stash Blog Hop please scroll down to the next post or click HERE

I'm up today with another reveal for the ScrapMuch? design team using a fabulous sketch from Laura Whitaker. This time I turned the sketch sideways to fit this adorable photo of my nephew when he turned three last month.

Since the photo didn't have a lot of obviously colors I had some trouble choosing a color palette, but once I got rocking it went very smoothly.  The paper is an Echo Park collection called That's My Boy.  The title, washi, and flair badge are both from my Freckled Fawn subscription kit...totally still in love with that subscription.  Seriously, you need to check it out.
So what do you think of this weeks sketch, and my take on it...would love to hear your comments.  Until next time...Keep Scrapping!


3 comments:

  1. Love your layout! What a cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow and orange. I have been using those colours a lot lately too! Great boy layout! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the yellow and orange with the gray!!! Wonderful layout, especially like the title and how it brings your eyes to the whole layout!!

    ReplyDelete