Friday, May 29, 2015

Pocket Letter Crazy

Have you caught the pocket letter craze?  I swore I wasn't going too, but I have...they are so nice to put together when you're stuck in your scrapping or card making.  I also loved having pen pals as a kid so this feels like the adult version.  I also can complete one in about an hour so if I get up early I can get one done before work.
This is only the second pocket letter I've made, and I really hope to work up to the quality of some of the amazing work I've seen.  This one I made using the old Studio Calico Camelot Kit.  I still have tons of these kits laying around and have found them great for my pocket letters because even if the stuff is/isn't my taste it may be my partners.  
So what do you think of my second try?  Want to become pocket pals...message me!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun craze and I love your interpretation of it! Awesome colors combination and just a fun overall theme! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These seem to be a lot of fun. I have been watching You Tube videos on them. BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these and think it's such a great idea! This one is amazing! bl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting idea. Love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered PL and am intrigued. I haven't gotten brave enough to attempt on yet...but I love the simplicity of yours.

    ReplyDelete