Monday, December 1, 2014

Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop And Child's Play Challenge Reveal

     Hi everyone and welcome to the Scrapbook Generation blog hop for December teamed with my December 1st reveal for Child's Play Challenge.  If you're hopping along with Scrapbook Generation you should have arrived here from Laura's blog.  If you're here for the Child's Play Challenge reveal, or would just like to join the hop, please start at Scrapbook Generation's blog.
    For the hop we were asked to use any sketch by Scrapbook Generation.  For Child's Play Challenge we were asked to use the movie Polar Express for inspiration.  Since both reveals were on the same day I challenged myself to combine them.
     I have never seen Polar Express so I decided to use blue for my main color like the cover of the movie.  The cover also had a train coming almost right out of it and that's where I decided to merge the two things.  I chose the October 2014 free sketch since it also has photos coming out of one corner.  The photos are from 2012 wacky week at our son's daycare.
     You can find the SG sketches in their books and as downloads in the SG store, and there is a free one every month in case you wanted to try it out.   Now before you head on over to Penny's blog I'd love for you to follow me here, with bloglovin and on Facebook.  Alsoleave a comment on each blog and one lucky commenter will receive a free sketch bundle of their choice from the store.
     The winner will be drawn on Monday, December 8th which leaves you one week to leave a comment.
      I am also entering this for the Lasting Memories DT call

     Until next time...Keep Scrappin!



In case you get lost at any point, here is the list all the blogs
Scrapbook Generation blog - http://scrapbookgeneration.blogspot.com/

22 comments:

  1. Great single layout! Love your monster diecut! Your photos are adorable! Haha about the cutest monster award! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tilt! The journaling just fits right in like it's an embellishment, nice job. I struggle with writing directly on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page.. Love the patterned papers, especially the colours. Sure missed doing a page when my boys were younger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. Your son and layout are just adorable!! BL

    http://stephaniescreativezone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! I used that same sketch and those same papers and my LO looks completely different. Another thing to love about SG sketches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. Love the colors and he is a cute monster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Cute!!! Love the angled design and the fun paper collection! Cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest monster indeed! He is adorable. Loved the angle of the LO and must admit that I bought quite a bit of this paper myself...I may have to scrap lift! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TFS that great memory of your life that LO is great from BL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty layout, love the pretty papers! Adorable pictures on your layout too! BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the cute pictures. your layout is also very cute! (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute layout - love the strips of paper and the sweet photos.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG too cute page..awesome multi photos too.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable layout! LOVE!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute layout. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin...BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great use of the sketch and I love the title along with the photos you chose! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable LO - love your choice of the navy blue background because it really makes the other elements pop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable!!! Love this! Thanks for trying out for our DT Call at Lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete