Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Family Layout for Child's Play Challenge

     Time for another fun reveal at Child's Play Challenge.  This time we were to use the toy Jack In The Box.  Our son didn't have one, but I know the idea is that the clown pops out of the box and makes the child smile.  The smiling made me think of all the smiling photos we got on our recent beach vacation.
     I admit that I've been low on inspiration lately so I pulled out one of my Scrapbook Generation kits.  These paper were part of my August kit and I used the sketch by Debbie Sanders.  I changed some of the cards on the left size and used a larger photo on the right.  I love having these kits on hand for when I'm low on mojo.
     Did you child have a Jack In The Box?  Are you inspired  some other way by this challenge?  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Until next time...Keep Scrapping!
Challenges:
Crafting with Dragonflies-Anything goes



3 comments:

  1. Lovely sentiment and great layout. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout love the papers.
    Thanks for joining us at crafting with dragonflies

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely. What a lovely, happy family! Thank you for joining in at Crafting with Dragonflies.
    Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete