Friday, October 3, 2014

Close To My Heart Cherish This Card

Just dropping in with here with another project inspiration for Paper Crafter Anonymous.  This card uses the Chalk It Up paper collection, and was one of those cards that took on a life of it's own.

     I started out making this is a back to school card for a teen with a believe in yourself sentiment, but obviously that never happened.  I didn't like the way the sentiment embossed.  I think it may have had to many details because I used fine embossing powder and regular it melted all into each other.

   What I ended up with was an encouragement card for a mom that may be going through a stressful back to school time with her kiddos.  All the changes can wear anyone out, but I thought the sentiment of cherish this would help remind that special mom in your life that someday we'll miss this!

    The sentiment is embossed with aqua powder.  The embellishments are elements are cut from the paper using my epiphany crafts epoxy machine, and the smile is a cut up photo overlay.

     I hope this inspires you to let your cards ideas take a life of their own, and lead you in new creative directions.  Until next time...keep scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment