Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Child's Play Challenge - Sequins Halloween Layout

     It's time for another reveal at Child's Play Challenge and this time we needed to use sequins.  For me...that was no challenge at all!  Even though I have a boy I love using boy color sequins.  I even have wood grain sequins; which I think are my favorite.
     For this layout I pulled out an old Doodlebug Designs Halloween collection and the one photo we have of M on his first Halloween.  We don't celebrate, but they were having a party at school so I bought him a great pumpkin shirt.
I usually struggle with strips for some reason, but I love how these came out and how they offset how dark his shirt is.
     I hope my layout inspires you to come over and play with us.  I'd love to see what you create with sequins. Until next time...Keep Scrapping!

4 comments: