Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Southern Girls Challenge - Christmas in July

     Hi everyone - time for another fun challenge over at Southern Girls.  We're doing Christmas in July.  I didn't have any Christmas pictures to scrap right now so I needed to think outside the box.  
     What I ended up creating was a mini accordion album.  I created a pocket on each page and put a large tag in.  The pocket will be labeled with each of my family members names.  The tag can then serve as a place for shopping ideas.  The patterned paper is also only glued down on three sides so receipts can be slid into the top of each page for that person.  You could make this as large as needed, but just adding another set of accordion pages.  
     To keep the album closed I created a belly band  with a matching card stock and some ribbon.  I kept the decoration simple so that if someone saw it in your purse it wasn't so tempting they had to peek.
     I hope that my creation inspired you to join our challenge, and until next time...keep scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. I really love this accordion idea! So unique and a great way to help keep organized! Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool project, love the design and the functionality. It's exactly what I need to help me keep track of my Christmas shopping! Hugs, Wends

    ReplyDelete