Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Child's Play Challenge - Cootie Layout

     Time for another fun reveal over at Child's Play Challenge.  Our challenge this time is the game Cooties.  Our son had received this game at this last birthday, and I knew I had some photos of the first time we played on my phone.  They aren't the greatest since it was night time and impromptu photos, but they were perfect for this challenge, and a fun memory.
     I used a sketch from Sketch~N~Scrap and flipped it on it's side to accommodate the portrait orientation of my photos.  I went with space themed items since I figured Cooties can't be from Earth.  If you've never played the game they are these silly bug type creatures with funny eye, strange attentions and a million legs.  My thought on the sequins is they would mimic the stars in space.  Almost all the supplies on this page are from Supplies by Scrapstuffz on Facebook...check her page out for great deals!
   I hope you find my layout fun and inspiring, and I hope you'll pop over and join us for either July challenge.  Until next time...keep scrapping!

Challenges:
Sketch~N~Scrap











Cards Galore - space ship is stamped and fussy cut
Crafty Girls Challenge
Crafting From the Heart
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge

14 comments:

  1. lovely layout thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made the sketch your own, what a fun challenge! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This game was not around in the UK when my girls were little but I think they would have loved it! Your page sure is fun - perfect for the subject. Thanks for sharing your great layout with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, fun lay out.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the papers and colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and cute layout!!!!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh -- just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute layout! I remember that game!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very bright and cheerful page! Thank you for sharing your layout with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorei sua página Lyne! Ficou muito alegre!
    Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun is that! Love your layout, thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is adorable!!! Great job!

    Thanks for joining us at SNS :-)

    ReplyDelete