Thursday, December 12, 2013

Scrapstufffz Inspired By 1st December Reveal

We're doing something new over at ScrapStuffz this month and having two reveals!  You can use one or both inspiration pictures giving you double options and double chances to win.  Our first picture is so much fun!


I was instantly inspired to scrap a few photos of a house in our area that goes all out for Christmas.  The man has every inflatable decoration you can think of.  He gives candy canes and hot chocolate all through the season, and it's one of my little ones favorite things to do…every night if you'd let him! I used a brighter red and green sine the photos are at night, and the lights on the truck are so bright.  I had some border trim that was lights, and was happy to be finally find a place to use it!
So come play along…I can't wait to see what inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment