Friday, October 18, 2013

Get Inky Stamps Halloween Challenge Inspiration

    Hi everyone.  I'm back with another inspiration post for Get Inky Stamps by Blue Moon Creations.  Their challenge right now is Halloween with buttons.  
    I will admit that this was a very big challenge for me since we don't "do" Halloween.  I wasn't even sure where to begin.        
     I used the Halloween Boo digi stamp cutting the Boo out for the front, and leaving the Happy Halloween for the inside. I used my Copics and glitter to make the boo exciting.  I also used a chicken wire stencil, and glimmer mist, hoping to create a spider web like texture in the background.
    I hope this inspires you to join the challenge, and I look forward to seeing your creation.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the coloring! Ooh! the stickles are divine!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Off to share your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you La-Vie - I appreciate you supporting me!

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Love the colors and the stickles make it pop! The buttons are just right! Continue creating & inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you peachy - your comments always encourage me!

      Delete