Monday, May 6, 2013

Train Birthday Accessories

     If you watched my last video you saw that I purchased the Cricut Beep Beep cartridge with the idea of making some embellishments for my nephew's first birthday party.  
     The first thing I did was make a long train for his birthday package.  We bought him a sand and water table and the box was huge!  I wrapped it in plain blue wrapping paper and then attached the train as well as his birthday invite, which looked like a train ticket.  It worked perfectly.
     I don't often make cards, but I figured having the cartridge gave me the perfect excuse to try it out.  This was the single train on the cartridge and the directions made it very easy to cut out.  I added some alphas that I had for his name and a rub-on for the number.  

     For the inside I then used my Stampin' Up cup cake wheel on the side. I used the wheel guide my hubby bought me for Christmas, and I can see myself using wheels a ton more now that I have that.  I also some red stickles for the cherries on top of the cupcake because even a boy can have some fun!  
     Have you created anything for a theme birthday lately?


1 comment: