Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbook Day

     I did it!  I finally broke down and ordered myself a scraprack.  I've been looking at one for six months, or more, and with the free shipping...well...I caved.  
     I got the basic rack with three different types of pages.  I chose the double XL vertical, the fabulous four and the perfect five.  I assume that will get me started well since I already have everything sorted.  I obviously don't have any pictures yet, but I'll be sure to post some when I do.
     Hubby had to work today so I didn't get to do much scrapping, but I made an embellishment for my nephew's birthday package and his card.  I'll try to get a blog up tomorrow after the party so you can see.  I think they came out really cute.  
     I also have three new videos coming up for you too.  I just have to carve out some editing time.  Stay tuned!
    

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you...you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'll be stalking the mail-lady at work everyday until it arrives!

      Delete
  2. It actually just came today! It's out...set up and partially loaded. Definitely going to need more pages.

    ReplyDelete